Monday, October 4, 2010

The day before the first exam...eek!

So, I know my blog is a bit late today, but I do have a good excuse. I was studying for my first anatomy & physiology exam. I have spent about 7 hours studying for it so far, and I'm not done yet. Yes, this is probably the most studying that I have ever done for an exam. This is a first for me, but hopefully I will do great on it! Yes, must keep positive attitude!

This morning we learned about the complications of the cardiovascular system due to high blood pressure, "the silent killer". I had known about a few complications, but not all of them. So, not too bad. 

Later in the morning was the Nursing Process. It's funny, since I have worked in the health care field for a couple of years, but I am doing the nursing process all the time when I am at work, and don't even realize it. Now, it is just to step back and look at what I am doing each and every time, and analyze myself over and over again. 

A half hour break for lunch, and back again for the afternoon. This was our "Learning Assistance Center" time. Pretty much, teaching us how to pick out the key words in the multiple choice/true and false questions to get the best answer. Not too bad. But then came memory work. This is one thing I am not good at. I have done this memory stuff many times, and I find it even more boring each time I go through it. Oh well....another day is done!

Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment