Monday, August 30, 2010

The First Day

Well my first day of the first year of the practical nursing program is done and over with! Well, by first day, I mean we were only there for the morning...hahaha! It was just your regular morning of orientation. Please fill out this form and sign at the bottom. These are you instructors. Here is your book list....WHAT?! $1400 for books...are you crazy?!?!?! And to add to it all, there was an error with the depositing of my student loan today, so I probably won`t get it until Friday or possibly Monday. Urg....the stress I was under today...not a good way to start of school.

So, my classmates aren`t too bad. I`m not the youngest; and I`m definitely not the oldest! There seems to be a good mix of people, so that is good. 

On the plus side, I may have 2 classes that I won`t have to take this semester....yippee!!! The schedule would be pretty sweet if I don`t have to take them.

Well, I guess I should be off to bed again soon. Have more orientation at 0900hrs for the morning, and then the afternoon off again. Well, only to have a class at 1900....not too sure what to think about that yet. I guess we will see how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment