All I could think when I was leaving school this evening....I think my brain is numb! Let me tell you how the day was:
First thing: go and have picture taken for student ID. Stand in line a bit, get picture taken. Wait for picture. Oooooo, picture turned out good. Look at fellow classmates ID, haha, mine is better! Made my way back to the classroom, and of course, I had to be different, so I chose a different spot to sit in, so I can get to know other people. Ok, everyone back now....time for more icebreakers!
Hmmmm, now onto study skills....I notice that my table-mate is kind of copying how I chose to do my notes...oh well, that`s ok. At least I know that they think I am confident in what I am doing :)
Afternoon off again...SWEET!
FIRST CLASS!!!! Anatomy and Physiology....ewwwww, just hearing those two words together are making me cringe. The amount of information that we went over in 2 hours was enough to make my brain go numb! So, came home, had a bite to eat, and onto making study cards from the information we got this evening. 1 WHOLE HOUR just to make study cards....damn, that`s a good review though....second A & P class tomorrow evening...
No comments:
Post a Comment