The night before school starts, and all through the house. Not a creature is stirring, not even a mouse! Wait a minute, who am I kidding? I`m freaking out here man! I had a wonderful afternoon with my friends, but now that I am home by myself....no good can come of this!!!
First of all, what am I going to wear? Yes, I am a woman, and it matters what I wear to school. I am still trying to get a bit of a school wardrobe, but working as a special care aide for the past 2 years has limited my "casual wear." Pretty much, if I am not in scrubs, I am in either pajamas, or really comfy relaxing around the house clothes. Oh well, I guess that just means another shopping trip to Minot!!!
Second....what are other people going to think of me. There will only be 14 people in my entire class, I have to make a good impression on them. I try not to let what others think of me bother me, but I am human, and it does matter to me.
Third....I hate being a poor student! I like to go out when I want and where I want, and not have to worry about much. But we all know that being a student, I have to be cautious of what I spend and how I spend it.
Fourth.....I hate studying! Anatomy and Physiology will probably be the death of me! I know that I have lots of help out there, but still....just the thought of memorizing the entire body scares the crap out of me!
Well, that is all that I can think of for now. Four reasons why I am scared of school. Is that enough not to go? Probably not...I will just have to suck it up and deal with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment