Well the hump day of the 3rd week is done...which is only a 3 day week! Which means.....NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! Good stuff. Today wasn't actually too bad. Had a pre-conference for our first "clinical" experience. Have to find some old person who visit with for 5 times...whoopee! I guess it won't be that hard as I know quite a few old people :P
Then came Health Challenges. The first time I had this particular instructor. I think he was impressed that I had the required readings were done, and that I am a TLR trainer. Bonus points for me...damnit....there is no participation points for this class :(
So, off early from that class in the afternoon, and then to the dreaded A&P...again! I guess it wasn't too bad tonight. Went over some more tissue crap...but next class we get to dissent a chicken wing...bahaha!
Well that's all for today...sorry folks, no school tomorrow, so no blog for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment