wow....what a freaking boring day! First of all, I had to be there at 0830...that means I have to get up earlier, and get to school earlier...everything is earlier! I HATE GETTING UP EARLY!!! First of all, I decided not to get any Timmy's coffee....McDonald's it was! SWEET!!! Cheap coffee right now....sa-weet! So, get to school, and of course I was the first one there...surprise surprise! Then....one of my classmates scared the shit out of me! Urg, not good, cuz then I spilled coffee on my scrubs :( Damn it!
So, guess what I got to take this morning...TLR (transfers, lifting, and repositioning). It's a program that I teach for the health region, so in all reality, I am paying for a course that I get paid to teach...how messed up is that???
Then came the afternoon...bed making (who-fricken-who!) I get to learn how to make a bed with no one in it, and how to make a bed it a person in it. What repetitive crap!
And to top it all off...another freaking A&P class. What is the structure of a cell? Like I really care! Pretty much all useless information if you ask me.
Oh well, I don't have any classes tomorrow, so I guess I can't complain too much :)
P.S. I am really wondering who is reading these...please comment on who you are, what you like, and what you'd like to hear about...thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment