Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Finally, the chicken wing!

So, we finally got to dissect the chicken wing today!

But really, the day didn't start off until the afternoon. YAY!!! I got to sleep in this morning. It was greatly needed! Even though I still had to go to school this afternoon, it wasn't too bad. We got to play another medical terminology game today to begin with. Learning is much easier when you do that. Then more health & healing....a lot of nursing theorists. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but it is so dry :S

And now the chicken wing! How close do you ever really look at a chicken wing? Me, not very close. Now I have seen all different parts of the skin, layer of fat, tendons, cartilage, and many other things. Ya, kind of geeky that way, but it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment