Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First School Day of Week 3

Ahhhhhh, another nice 3 day weekend! Hahaha to the suckers who had to come in yesterday for lab! And, once again, lab today was BORING!!!! We got to learn how to do a one man and two man transfer...easiest shit that I know how to do! 

But, then we got to play with the walkers, crutches, and WHEELCHAIRS!!! I bet you know what the highlight of my day was. Ya, I had a bit of fun in them :) Even though when my partner had to help be down a curb in the wheelchair, my ass was too fat and she couldn't lift the chair...opps! Meh, oh well...it happens :)

Then came the repositioning in bed....mmmmm....laying in bed. That was probably about the second best thing today. And of course, I am the most difficult patient ever. I am just trying to simulate real life. 

To end the day off was the dreaded anatomy and physiology. Ok, so why the hell do I need to know the different layers of skin cells and what they look like? Is it really going to apply when I am working on a medical floor...no, I really don't think that I am gonna have to look under a microscope and see which kind of cells they are. Urg! Oh well...we got out early today :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment