Monday, September 20, 2010

Just call me Vanna ;)

Well, what can I say about today? Pretty easy day. First thing this morning we went over an assignment that I am half done. If we didn't have any questions, we didn't have anything to do really. This meant more coffee for me :)

Next was the first class for Health and Healing. The first thing we are learning about is medical terminology. Easy stuff! Instead of our instructor standing at the front and preaching to us, we played a matching game. Guess who got to be the clicker? That's right...me :D Thus, the name Vanna. I do have to say that I learned what different things meant.

The afternoon brought on a game as well, with the reward of chocolate...yum! Sure, bribe the class with chocolate :P We were given terms or parts of the word and had to know what they are. I have to say, we did pretty good on them. But, nevertheless, my team lost by a point or two...but we were at a man (woman) disadvantage, so in all reality, we scored the same :P   

No comments:

Post a Comment