Friday, September 10, 2010

Week 2 = FINISHED!

Well, what can I say....the second week of  school is done and over with! Wa-hoo! So today....hmmmmm.... I would have to say that this morning was another boring ass morning.....the same shit all over again! God, I hate paying for something that I get paid to teach, but obviously SIAST is just a money grabber and making me pay for it! Bastards! At least we finished an hour early and had a longer lunch break. 


And, I continued my table hopping....2 tables back this time. Opps....I'm bored of sitting at the front and feeling like I'm being watched all the time. Screw that! Half the time, it is only 1 person sitting back there anyways. So, I moved, because I'm back there most of the time visiting with one of my classmates anyways. 

Then came Sociology...what can I say about this class....hmmmmm....I guess it's not too bad. We watched a hilarious video entitled "Killing me Softly 3" which is about how women are sexually exploited in advertising. I laughed my ass off....and then more boring stuff. 

But, I guess I can't complain now...I have a 3 day weekend, and only 3 days of classes next week! Sweetness! Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment