Friday, September 24, 2010

The Fourth Week is now DONE

Wow, I can't believe that the fourth week is done already. Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday that it was the first day of school. 

As well, this was my first full week of classes. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Yes, I was quite tired when the school day was over, but now I am full of energy. I have been able to finish two assignments, one which isn't even due for another two weeks :) Ya, I am a bit of a keener that way, but it's all good.

Health Challenges was interesting this morning. We were talking about skin integrity and what we can do to prevent skin breakdown. We also learned the different stages of pressure ulcers. I love looking at the narly pictures of wounds. Plus, it was nice that we didn't have class until 10 this morning.

And then came my favorite class of all: Sociology. My instructor always has interesting stories to tell. With the amount of wordly experience and life experience, there is never a dull moment. It also helps that I am extremely interested in what we are talking about. A lot of this I have learned already, but it just means that I will do even better in this class. 

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment