Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy hump day!

The middle of the week has come and gone. So, how was today you ask. Well, this morning was pretty good. A pre-conference for our older adult visits. We just clarified what were are to be doing, and what to do and what not to do. So really, nothing to complain about :)

I was fortunate enough to have the afternoon off, so that was great. I was able to come home and sleep for a bit, as I did not sleep well last night. And of course, back to school I go!

Anatomy & physiology was the subject again. We learned about all the bones in the head. I did not know how many there actually are! And then a review for the exam on Tuesday. We had a mini exam, which I got 6/10 on. I was impressed with myself, and now know what I really have to study. I have fun making up acronyms to remember different things. One is: Nancy Eats Chocolate Men. Which is: nervous, epithelial, connective and muscle. The 4 main types of tissue. 

Good night! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment