Monday, September 27, 2010

Another Monday

So, Monday's....what can I say about Monday's. It's the day that no one ever really wants to get up for. But me, I was awake at 6:30 this morning! No idea why, my body just decided that it was time for me to get up. Didn't really do anything productive, but it was kind of nice to get an early start to the day. Plus, it was nice to get to Timmy's a bit early :)

This morning we got to learn about nutrition. It is something that is ingrained into us. Every health career, you learn about how nutrition is good for you, and what to eat according to the Canadian Food Guide. We also learned how to read a nutrition label. Did you know that when it has the percentage on the label for your daily value, that it is based on a 2000 calorie diet. I sure didn't :)

This afternoon was a bit different. It was about the average population and how different factors effects the different aspects of your health. Just such things as getting to the hospital. It's really hard to explain. But, it was interesting to say the least.

Well, tomorrow I don't have any classes in the morning, so I get to sleep in...yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment