So, I am officially done the third week of the first semester of the first year of the practical nursing program. I have to say, today wasn't that bad. Sure, I had to be there at 0830, but such is life.
Health Challenges was the subject this morning. We watched a really boring movie to begin with, but then finished it up with a movie about head to toe assessment. I found that one particularly interesting. One of the parts that I can't wait to get into is the assessments of patients. Not too sure why, but I do :)
Then, with the normal Friday afternoon class...Sociology :-D I know that I am an odd person, but I really enjoy sociology. A lot of the material that we are covering right now is what I have already taken in a previous class (but I can't remember which one). I remember in high school history learning about ethnocentrism, and now the term has come up again. As well in high school, I used the term "culture shock" and was praised for using a university term....me so smart ;-)
So, all in all, it was a good day. Now to head over to C's place, and for us to get our drink on! Have a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment